Art27 Scotland Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use/Sale
This website is operated by:
C/O Southside Community Centre,
117 Nicholson St,
Edinburgh EH8 9ER
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. They may be updated or modified without notice at any time.
If you can access this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
All rights in the content of this Website, including copyright, and in the software and databases underlying this Website are owned and controlled or licensed by Art27 Scotland and shall remain vested in Art27 Scotland or its licensors.
This Website may include materials owned by third parties, including authors, publishers and other companies. Third party material is used on this Website by virtue of a licence or other agreement between the third party and Art27 Scotland.
In accessing this Website you agree that you may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use on the basis that you do not modify documents on this Website in any way. This means that you may only view or download material from this Art27 Scotland website for your own use.
You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, duplicate, distribute (including by way of email, facsimile or any other means electronic or otherwise), publish, modify, copy or transmit any material from this Website for any other purpose unless you have been granted prior written consent from Art27 Scotland or unless this Website expressly permits it. For the avoidance of doubt, the material covered by this prohibition includes any and all text, graphics, logos, photographs and audio material.
Links to third party websites from this Art27 Scotland website are provided solely for your convenience and if you leave this website via such a link, you access these websites at your own risk. Art27 Scotland assumes no responsibility for the contents of other websites to which this Art27 Scotland website has links.
While Art27 Scotland has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct, Art27 Scotland does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and you should be aware that such information may be incompatible or inaccurate or may have become out of date. Art27 Scotland may make changes to the content on this website at any time without notice.
To the extent permitted by law, Art27 Scotland shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, cost, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Art27 Scotland’s website shall automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any downloaded, copied or printed extracts from the Art27 Scotland website.
By accessing the Art27 Scotland website in any jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to observe the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction.
You agree that Scots law shall apply to these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the jurisdiction in which you are based, and you further agree that the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All sales are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of Art27 Scotland. No order will be accepted until we have received payment of the whole of the price of the tickets that you order. By accepting your order we bring into existence a legally binding contract between ourselves and you.
- Please check your ticket/s as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- A booking fee may be applied where necessary and will be clearly advertised to cover postage and administration will be added to all bookings except tickets paid for and collected in person at the Box Office counter.
- Concessions are available to young people under 16, full-time students, job seekers, senior citizens (over 60s), disabled people (plus one carer) and Young Scot cardholders. Only one discount available per ticket. Proof of entitlement will be required. Exceptions may apply where we are hosting other organisations events.
- Art27 Scotland regrets that once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. In the event of the cancellation/change of an event, the Management will only refund the face value of the ticket. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged performance. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or changed, Art27 Scotland will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation/change. Please note that Art27 Scotland guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of Art27 Scotland
- Art27 Scotland may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Events start punctually. To avoid disruption to authors and other audience members, latecomers will not be admitted after the start of events and no refunds will be given.
- Art27 Scotland cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Art27 Scotland reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings that it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Art27 Scotland’s right to alter or vary the programme due to circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If a ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Art27 Scotland it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, required to exit from and/or banned/excluded from Art27 Scotland.
- Payment by dishonoured cheque/s will render ticket invalid.
- Art27 Scotland operates a No Smoking policy in all venues.
- All personal data is managed in accordance with appropriate UK and European data protection and freedom of information legislation. For information visit www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
- Art27 Scotland cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded as members of the audience. The resulting film footage, images and recordings may be used to promote Art27 Scotland and its activities in print, in the media and on websites. Art27 Scotland will endeavour to inform patrons prior to the commencement of the event if filming is to take place.
- If an event is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled event, equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and regulations whilst attending the event. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable Art27 Scotland to eject the ticket holder from the venue and the site.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. Art27 Scotland reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- Children/school parties/those in need of special care are the responsibility of their parents/guardians/teachers/carers who must ensure appropriate behaviour is followed in the theatres. Failure may result in the ticket holder being refused entry to, or required to leave the theatre and/or the site.
- Art27 Scotland reserves the right to alter, suspend or remove concessions, discounts and availability without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All advertised discounts are subject to availability and offered at Art27 Scotland discretion. Promotions are subject to availability and may be subject to pre-set eligibility criteria (as defined at point of promotion). Only one discount per ticket.
- Any liability that Art27 Scotland and its officers, directors, agents and employees may have to ticket holders under any circumstances will be limited to the greater of (a) the total amount expended by the individual ticket holder with Art27 Scotland during the transaction giving rise to the claim; or (b) £100.
- Ticket holders acknowledge that they are responsible for the payment of Ticket/s and/or any loss or damage they may cause at Art27 Scotland and/or third parties it may act on behalf of.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, Art27 Scotland shall be entitled to assign any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- None of the terms of this Agreement may be relied upon or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party that is not a party to this Agreement.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision/s and remainder of the Agreement valid or enforceable.
- Art27 Scotland reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification.